Administration Assistant/ Receptionist
FPES is a leading Australian owned organisation which specialises in both Pre-Employment Screening and Post Injury Solutions. FPES works with a large number of National employers. FPES are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Administration Assistant to join our fast paced office in Cronulla.
This role calls for someone with:
- Strong Reception and Administration skills
- A great personality who fits well with others
- Enjoys engaging with clients and customers
- Enjoys a fast paced environment
- A great work ethic
- Great communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to organise, multitask and prioritise
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Administration experience is essential as is the delivery of excellent customer service.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Managing busy soft phone system
- Directing incoming calls
- Making Physiotherapy/Doctor appointments for clients
- Monitoring and maintaining client profiles
- Maintaining office procedures
- Managing office supplies and general office cleanliness.
The hours of the role is Monday - Friday 9.30am- 5.30pm with a salary of $52,500 inclusive of super.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.