EHW Technology is a business IT specialist based in Mackay and servicing clients in Mackay and the surrounding district.
We are currently seeking a motivated technician with excellent server / computer hardware & printer skills for a full time position to begin immediately.
The available role involves providing onsite sales, repairs, maintenance, trouble shooting and warranty support for new and existing clients within the Mackay region.
This role will suit someone who has great time management skills, is excellent in dealing with customers and willing to work hard and be a part of a young, dynamic and fun team.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- IT Industry experience
- Excellent Customer Relation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with Windows 2008 / 2012 server / SBS
- Experience with MS Exchange / Activate Directory / Networking
- Hyper-V / VMware Knowledge
- Knowledge of Windows 8 and 10
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 / 2016 / Office 365
- Experience in desktop support particularly in diagnosing errors and replacing hardware
- Experience in networking printers / scanner setup
- Current driver's license
The ideal candidate would have 3 years experience in a similar role however candidates with less experience but having a real passion for technology are encouraged to apply!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a young and enthusiastic team.
Please submit your resume with a covering letter explaining your skill sets to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems administrator?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.