PICKER/PICKER & PRODUCTION OPERATOR (MULTIPLE ROLES)
Established in 1989, Tony’s Wholesale Flowers is a major grower, importer and wholesaler of fresh flowers to South Australia’s florists and flower retailers. Today it has evolved into a substantive enterprise with over 100 employees supplying local and national customers, particularly in the retail sector.
This role is based at our Pooraka production facility. The work hours are fulltime Monday to Friday for both roles. The Picker/Packer role starts at 5.30/6.00am start while the Production Operator role has a 7am start time – both roles paid as a casual rate, with additional requirements during peak floral events.
- Receiving stock
- Unwrapping and putting away trolleys/pallets of stock and preparing stock for production
- Picking stock for arrangements
- Stock rotation and quality assessment
- Labelling of cool room stock
- End of day/month stocktake and data entry
- Communication of product shortfalls
Production Operator duties
- Working on-the-line preparing bunches and bouquets
- Managing use of stock for arrangements
- Work to quality control requirements
2+ years experience working in a warehouse environment, or on a process or production line
Able to work in a chilled and busy environment at times
Manual handling and able to lift heavy objects/boxes
Happy to be on your feet most of the day
Strong attention to detail
Reliable work history
If you are self-motivated, are willing to be part of a well-established company with an outstanding reputation PLEASE APPLY NOW.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have experience working in a cold storage environment?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.