Turn caring into a career at myHomecare
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised Administrator looking to make a real difference through their work at myHomecare, working in the Gold Coast office.
As an Administrator you will:
The key tasks you may be required to do as are as follows:
- Provide a professional service to all our Short Term Restorative Care (STRC) clients.
- Supporting the Admission and discharge paperwork
- Working within a multiple disciplinary team
- Working with the STRC care workers and care coordinators
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
No matter your role with myHomecare, you’ll touch the lives of our clients and their families. With us, you’ll become a true expert of administration in the in-home care space - and we’ve got the comprehensive training and development tools to get you there.
In this role, your work will embody our CARE values:
Bring your adaptability, communication, and organisational skills to work each day to conduct coordination, administration and reception duties. Your essential contribution will empower our team of Care Workers, Nurses and Care Managers to deliver the highest quality services to our clients.
We’re looking to change the perception of aged and in-home care! As the Administration Assistant , you’ll jump at the chance to suggest service and system improvements. Whether it’s through data entry, documentation, payroll or anything in-between… you’ll know that with every task, you’re creating positive change for our organisation and the communities we work within.
You’ll thrive in a dynamic working environment where you can challenge yourself professionally, while holding yourself accountable to your colleagues and our clients. As a growing organisation, change is a constant at myHomecare– and you’ll embrace shifting workloads and tasks.
You’ll work with passion, and achieve great satisfaction – knowing each interaction with an older person or their family will positively impact the outcomes of our customer and care services.
To join us, you’ll need:
- Proven experience in an administration
- Microsoft Office Suite and Procura Software experience is desirable
- The right to work in Australia
- National Police Clearance
- A clear, pleasant, professional, and confident manner coupled with a genuine customer service focus.
- Experience with Data Entry and in-house software.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet established deadlines.
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced customer service environment including the ability to multitask
- Previous experience in a Data Entry / Administration position
Are you ready to kick-start a career with meaning? Discover how you can apply your skills to help people in your community today.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.