Online Fashion Retail Store Person - Pilgrim Clothing Oakleigh
Online Fashion Retail Store Person
- Opportunity to join Iconic Female Fashion Brand – Pilgrim
- Salary Package $45,000 - $50,000 (including super)
- Full time position Monday- Friday
Pilgrim Clothing is a well-established iconic Australian female fashion Brand focused on providing a more sustainable clothing alternative for its customers. It avoids short term, disposable, fast fashion trends, focusing on longer-term sustainable fashion that embody and enhances the classic feminine aesthetic.
The vision is to create styles that empower women .
The Brand continues to grow and is looking for candidates who want to join our fashion family on our exciting journey.
After being trained, as the Online Fashion Store Person, reporting to the Online Fulfilment Manager you will:
- Communicate with customers, providing them with outstanding service
- Manage and Digitally Process sales, returns, product uploads and incoming and outgoing stock and stock on hand
- Coordinate and assist in the packing and dispatch of online orders
- Maintain an efficient and safe warehouse and packing area.
- Provide feedback to Creative & Management teams at Head Office.
Skills and attributes
- Ability to pack and shelve stock and maintain the warehouse in an orderly manner.
- Have basic/good computer skills with the ability to learn our online store, dispatch and warehousing computer system.
- Highly motivated, committed, reliable and have the ability to work independently.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks with demonstrated time management skills.
- Display a good attention to detail.
- Must be physically fit as occasional manual lifting is required.
What’s on offer
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing well known Australian Fashion Brand.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment that produce results.
- Generous staff discounts.
- Opportunities for growth.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and a brief covering letter detailing how you would be suitable for the role.
We thank all applicants in advance for taking the time to apply, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.