- Windsor Location
- Essential Service - training provided
- Attractive penalty rates available
A fantastic opportunity for casual work, 3 - 5 days a week with an iconic Australian organisation. Enjoy the flexibility of casual work with 24/7 shifts available.
This is a high volume and fast paced contact centre role in which you will be required to provide accurate connections to Police, Fire and Ambulance dispatchers across the country. You will be required to follow strict protocols and procedure to ensure every call is taken quickly, efficiently and correctly.
The call centre operates 24/7 so we have morning, afternoon and night shifts available and a level of flexibility is required. You will need to be available to work public holidays and over the Christmas period (public holiday rates apply).
A high level of commitment is required for this role and agents must be able to commit to a shift-based roster delivered 2 weeks in advance with a minimum 3 shifts and maximum 5 shifts per week.
The role entails:
- Answering calls from all over Australia
- Efficiently connecting all emergency calls to Police, Fire or Ambulance dispatchers
- Provide consistent and high-quality service
- Ensuring customers are treated with an empathetic yet direct approach
- Contact Centre, Customer Service or Hospitality experience preferred
- Excellent customer service, communication and active listening skills
- Ability to follow protocols and procedure
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Strong Geography skills
- Reliable and flexible
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- A high level of resilience
- A strong team player
If this sounds like you and you are passionate about providing the best possible customer experience simply apply online today!
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.