Martin and Pleasance is a natural medicine company, based in Port Melbourne Victoria, dedicated to quality, innovation and integrity. Our products are seen in pharmacies and health food stores throughout Australia and New Zealand. We also export to the UK, Canada and Asia. Under our umbrella are well known brands such as Rest & Quiet, Harmony, KI, Zen, Schuessler tissue salts, Organic Formulations, and Vital All in One.
We require a person for a Maternity Leave role of approximately 12 months depending on the commencement date. This person will display some characteristics of an entrepreneur. They are constantly on the look out for new opportunities. It is natural for them to own their territory. The territory has an established customer base with potential to connect with new customers.
An ideal candidate will have
- previous experience on the road selling into pharmacy and or health food stores
- a solid understanding of the sales process
- an interest and empathy with natural medicine
The following is highly desired
- an ability to work autonomously but likes contributing to the overall team dynamic
- self motivation and a passion to achieve results
- an ability to see the big picture
- highly organised
- good verbal and written communication skills
- the ability to build and maintain relationships
- the ability to bring a solution based attitude
- competent excel, word, and outlook computer skills
- experience in using in field sales software
This role reports to the National Sales Manager
The salary package includes an annualized salary, superannuation, a car allowance, expense allowance and a three tiered bonus scheme based on the state's performance, overall company performance and the individual's performance
All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter and the completed questionnaire
- How many years of field sales experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- Which industry have you worked in as a Territory manager?
- Which suburb do you live in?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.