The position of Qld Office Administrator consists of being responsible for providing administrative, clerical and support services to ensure effective and efficient operations. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. Our new team member will be energetic, self-motivated, trustworthy with good attention to detail and excellent time management skills, prepared to undertake ongoing training and professional development as appropriate to the position. As the role includes receiving visitors and fielding calls, the ideal candidate should be well presented with excellent phone manner.
• Answer incoming phone calls, directing the call to the appropriate team member as required.
• Managing Qld Iwaki email account, responding, actioning, or redirecting to the appropriate team member as required.
• Provide reception, secretarial and administrative duties including support for team members, as required.
• Maintain and update client database, sales data entry and historical reference documents.
• Track branch stock levels, assist with stocktake, perform branch stock transfers and arrange local freight from branch office.
• Maintain office and kitchen supplies.
• Make travel arrangements for sales staff.
QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
• Previous experience with and proficient use of CRM systems will be highly regarded.
• Previous Customer service experience.
• Previous estimating or quoting experience will be highly regarded, but not essential.
• Previous experience with export logistics beneficial, but not essential.
We anticipate the successful applicant starting week beginning Monday 13th December, with 2 weeks training alongside our current Qld Administrator.
Above average remuneration is available to the successful applicant, based on qualifications and experience.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with attention to the Qld Branch Manager
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.