Controltech Solutions is a medium size business in the utility sector who values a friendly and supportive workplace. Due to continued growth, Controltech Solutions is seeking a graduate engineer to assist in the managment of works under telco and power contracts.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the programming and scheduling of an internal and contractor workforce to meet client objectives.
As a part of your role you will also:
- Maintain program control through to completion
- Review and approve artefacts required by the client for claim
- Prepare, review and reconcile claims in readiness for PM approval
The right candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed time management and works sequencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel
- High level initiative
- Self driven with propensity to adapt in a changing environment
The following skills will be highly regarded:
- Accounting knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret plans
In return Controltech Solutions provides a workplace full of opportunity and encourages personal and professional growth.
Specific training will be provided upon employment.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.