NDIS Administration Support Officer (Permanent Part-time, 20-25 hours per week)
A role that provides you with the opportunity to utilise your strong administration skills and NDIS knowledge to make a difference in the lives of our Residents every day!
Welcome to Eureka Care Communities Salisbury (ECC Salisbury). We specialize in providing supported residential care services including a comprehensive range of services for disability care and aged care needs. Our services are based on delivering an appropriate level of care tailored to individual needs. We pride ourselves on putting our residents and people at the heart of everything we do. As such, we currently have an exciting new permanent part-time opportunity for an NDIS Administration Support Officer working 20-25 hours per week to join our small, close-knit team at ECC Salisbury.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination, completion and follow-up of administration associated with NDIS Plans for all residents within the facility Your key focus will be ensuring the timely and accurate data entry of this important information to ensure data is current and payments/funding are received in a timely manner, maximising the care provision for our residents and revenue for the facility.
This is an autonomous role that requires experience and an understanding of NDIS processes, associated industry lingo and funding structures. However, your data entry and communication skills are where you really excel. You are a team player with a conscientious approach to work, understanding that your hard work plays a pivotal part in ensuring our residents live their best lives!
Ideally, you'll have:
- Previous knowledge of/exposure to NDIS systems
- Previous administration experience in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive data entry experience with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to quickly adapt to new software
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate with Manager and support office staff (via telephone, email and face to face)
Benefits of Working at a ECC Salisbury:
- We offer an inclusive ‘One Team’ culture – you will be closely supported by colleagues, the national support office and senior management
- Attractive base salary, superannuation, and extras.
- Know that you are directly making a positive difference to the lives of our residents!
If this role sounds like you, and you would like to join a fast-growing ASX listed company, we’d love to hear from you. Apply now via the link and submit your resume and cover letter outlining how your experience makes you the perfect applicant for this role.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately.
At Eureka, keeping our Village Communities safe is our priority. As you will be in close contact with our Residents, vaccination against COVID-19, along with a National Police History Check and DCSI Clearance are a requirement of this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Administration Support Officer?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.