FloodSlicer is Australia's leading architectural visualisation, film and animation company. We are now interviewing for a Junior Visualiser who is energetic and eager to grow and learn amongst a creative and highly skilled team.
The artists at FloodSlicer form a central part of the creative process in projects all over the world. You will be working autonomously as well as alongside a larger creative team to form award winning outcomes. There will be potential for professional advancement, as FloodSlicer believe in investing in our artists and promoting from within. We will work with and encourage you to develop as an artist and achieve your goals.
FloodSlicer is constantly evolving, expanding our understanding of technology and the wider architectural industry to ensure we are developing new systems and strategies to continue to be at the forefront of the industry.
If you are looking for an encouraging environment and a chance to work on exciting projects both nationally and internationally, then we would like to hear from you!
3D modeling, texturing and lighting of a range of objects spaces and environments.
Working from a range of analogue and digital reference material. Operate high-end software (such as 3DSMax, VRAY and Adobe Photoshop) to produce premium marketing images.
FloodSlicer delivers a wide array of high-end services – Rendering, Photography, Animation, Photographic Montage, Post Production, Film Production – offering scope for highly skilled 3D artists to advance careers and add variety to folios.
- 3D modelling & rendering skills and proficiency in 3D Studio Max and Photoshop required
- Knowledge of VRAY is a plus
- Ability to work within a team
- Architectural background is helpful, as is the ability to understand architectural drawings. Architectural, Interior Design and Design graduates are encouraged to apply!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly and upbeat culture in an airy, open plan office
- The opportunity to make your creative mark on your work
- Amazing Windsor location, with cafes, bars, train station at our doorstep
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Use of our green screen photographic studio at you leisure or in lunch breaks to work out, personal projects or use the amenities in the morning after cycling to work or your morning yoga class.
- Regular staff functions and lunches
If you feel you would be a good fit for the role: please send a cover letter, CV, and portfolio to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.