- November start date!
- Exceptional hourly rate $41.31per hour + super
- Located in the heart of Ipswich CBD close to public transport
Randstad is currently partnering with a well known large Government Department on an exciting new opportunity. Due to growth within the department we are actively seeking resilient and motivated customer service officers who have previous experience working within a high volume capacity who will provide professional customer service to wider Queenslanders.
Successful candidates will come from a background with at least 2+ years of high volume inbound and outbound call centre experience. You will be persistent and will display high empathy when dealing with customers.
Key Responsibilities of your new opportunity:
- Provide high levels of professional customer service
- Adhere to client engagement standards
- Analysing and interpreting legislation
- Make good judgment in order to make effective decisions
- High level of accurate data entry
- Ensure you meet and comply with deadlines
- Experience achieving KPIS
- Will work as a team player
- Work collaboratively to identify improvements
- Experience in debt collection is highly desirable but not essential
- Experience in a high volume inbound and outbound call centre mandatory
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to new systems
- Able to interact with a client base
- Show persistence when dealing with customers
- You will have high levels of resilience and negotiation skills
- Ability to interpret legislation
What's in it for you?
You will receive the opportunity to further develop your skills whilst working for a well known Government department.
This opportunity won't be available for long. Please click on the apply button to be considered for this opportunity. Please appreciate that only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.