COMPLETE URBAN is a multidisciplinary design company created to design quality public domain projects and infrastructure. COMPLETE creates functional, inspirational and sustainable design outcomes through our multi disciplinary approach.
About the role
Working out of our small office in Chippendale, the receptionist/office admin is our first point of contact for clients, and is responsible for managing a clean organised office environment for the team.
This is a low volume reception role, with additional admin support and scope to develop your skills in HR, IT and Building Management, as well as assisting with general admin requests from the team. Day to day duties include:
- Greeting guests and clients when they arrive at reception in a friendly manner;
- Managing and directing telephone enquiries and requests from clients, suppliers and internal customers;
- Managing the purchase of all office supplies;
- Assisting with arranging coffee and catering for meetings and events when required;
- Managing the external cleaners, as well as ensuring drinks & snacks are stocked up, bathroom & kitchen supplies etc
- Managing the mail register including incoming and outgoing mail daily;
- Assisting the HR manager with adhoc duties around HR and People & Culture, events, training registers etc
- Providing administrative support to other managers as required including filing, printing, copying and binding of documents;
- Assisting with building office maintenance, and IT provisioning;
- Managing the end to end archiving process;
- Ad hoc duties as requested by management.
Skills and experience
- Previous Reception or Administration skills will be highly regarded, however of most importance is enthusiasm, a professional manner and a willingness to help.
- An interest in HR administration, IT, or handyman skills also highly regarded.
- Good phone manner
- Basic-Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Being an in-office role with a high level of staff and public contact, this position has been identified as requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
To be considered for this position you will need to meet the above requirements and you must have the right to work in Australia.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing and friendly business. Complete Urban offers a relaxed friendly working environment. If you believe you have the right skills and experience to excel in this hands-on role we'd love to hear from you.
No recruitment agency assistance required.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.