Christmas Sales Assistant
About the Roles:
We have a number of Sales Assistant roles available across our Platypus, Skechers & Hype DC brands in our Wollongong & Shellharbour We are looking for energetic team members who will provide excellent customer service in stores and sell our premium products.
Why join us?
- Work amongst premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated sneakerheads
- You get up to 40% off Accent Group brands including Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages including Health & Wellness programs
- Opportunity to progress within the business and receive ongoing training and support
The role & responsibilities:
- Working part of a team to achieve sales and KPI targets
- Processing large volumes of stock
- Picking and packing click and dispatch orders
- Assisting in maintaining the in-store operations including housekeeping VM & cleaning required
- Maintaining a positive CAN DO attitude at all times to sell to our customers
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Full availability from October to Mid-January 2022– specifically weekends, late nights, Boxing Day, New Years Eve & New Years Day
- Previous retail experience preferred but not essential
- A commitment to providing exceptional customer service and an unforgettable shopping experience
- A passion for streetwear and sneaker culture
- The ability to work well within a fast paced and energetic team environment
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets & KPIs
- Ability to listen and use feedback constructively
COVID-19 Candidate & Customer Update: We are committed to the health and safety of our teams, customers & the community. We have implemented a range of new health and safety measures across our stores, offices & warehouse including protective equipment, signage, and social distancing procedures. During this time, we may conduct our recruitment processes over phone or via digital channels. These measures are designed to slow the spread of COVID-19 and help protect our communities.
At Accent Group Limited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, lace up those sneakers and APPLY NOW!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.