von Muenster Legal is an established, premium boutique law firm at the forefront of the evolving technology, media and communications sectors. We are dedicated to the people and businesses who see things differently, turn ideas into reality, and communicate in powerful and imaginative ways.
We have been continually expanding for the past 20 years and have created an environment which energises and supports both our clients and our team.
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration package - based on relevant experience
- Excellent work/life balance - we respect and foster a healthy work/life relationship
- Ongoing career development opportunities - accelerate your career in a commercially-oriented firm committed to growth and excellence
- Professional guidance and individualised support - our approachable team works with you and your goals through tailored training
- Chic, modern office in prime location - with excellent inner-city amenities and a boutique atmosphere
- We are a COVID-safe workplace.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a qualified Solicitor with an interest in media, technology and communications to gain unique specialist experience with our Surry Hills, NSW practice.
You will work under the supervision of a Partner and other solicitors and consultants but you will also work on your own and with other junior law clerks and staff. You will have direct client contact and be responsible for meeting the day to day needs of clients, as well as assisting with the management of social media content and platforms.
Combine your strong legal research skills and technical knowledge with your excellent relationship management skills as you build rapport with clients. You are motivated and a proactive team-player, as well as comfortable working autonomously and managing your own deadlines and caseload.
You have full Australian work rights and experience in one or more of the following practice areas:
corporate, litigation (preferred), commercial law, consumer law, intellectual property law (preferred), technology law, privacy law or communications law.
You also have:
- A minimum of 1 year of practising experience
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications with a strong academic record
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 products and ability to touch type
- Knowledge of legal considerations relating to social media
- Industry and role-specific experience (not essential but well regarded)
How to Apply
If you're the perfect candidate for this fantastic opportunity, please apply on SEEK with your cover letter and resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- How many years' experience do you have in corporate & commercial law?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.