O’Brien & Smith Lawyers is a Horsham based law firm committed to providing high-quality legal advice and services to those in the Wimmera and beyond. We are seeking a driven new graduate or lawyer with up to 2 years post-admission experience to join our team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a wide range of practice areas.
Working closely with the firm’s principal lawyer, the successful applicant will:
- Liaise directly with clients;
- Draft court documents, legal documents and general correspondence;
- Undertake legal research;
- Assist in management and administration of files; and
- Prepare for court hearings, attend court and assist in instructing counsel.
The successful applicant will have excellent oral and written communication skills, strong attention to detail and a friendly personality.
Applications close Wednesday, 1 December 2021.
To apply for this role, please email Practice Manager, Mrs Lee Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.