Want to work with one of Melbourne's premier hospitality groups?
We’ve got you covered...
- Part of the iconic Corner Group – Keep up to date with bands touring Melbourne, with the opportunity to see some of your favourite acts.
- Discounts on food and beverage across all venues within the group!
- Close to public transport – Save on fuel and parking costs.
The National Hotel is recruiting for Food and Beverage attendants to join our team. You would be working within the Corner Group alongside The Corner Hotel, and the Northcote Social Club.
A little more about us...
Located on Richmond’s bustling Victoria Street, The National Hotel has established itself as a place for locals, friends and families to come together and enjoy the sun soaked beer garden with a cocktail or two, or share a meal from the pan-Asian inspired menu. We love to provide friendly, casual and professional service for all that walk through our doors. And we're very dog friendly.
What we offer you…
- Access to some of the hottest gigs Melbourne has to offer.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Career progression in a professional environment.
- Discounts on food and beverages across group venues.
- 20 - 25 hours per week across a flexible roster.
The successful candidate will have a love of providing high quality service, a stable employment history, and a drive to learn. Hospitality experience is a plus, but not a requirement for the right person.
This position will involve both evening and weekend shifts.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, fire through an up to date CV with a little bit about yourself to email@example.com [link removed].
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.