A great opportunity is available on a large-scale family-owned, sheep breeding and finishing aggregation, with a focus on wool and prime lamb production. This position is based at Bowna NSW.
Working within a progressive business and energetic team, this is an excellent opportunity for the right applicant to develop their skills with career opportunities and training. High level of livestock experience and skills required.
Applicants need to demonstrate:
- Experience in livestock husbandry, particularly with sheep.
- Good working dogs are important to efficiently achieve the requirements of the position.
- Solid work ethic and passion for livestock.
The successful applicant must:
- Have good communication skills and be able to work in a team environment.
- Show initiative, responsibility and have a positive attitude to work.
- Hold a current drivers’ licence.
Comfortable family accommodation will be supplied, and remuneration is commensurate with experience. The position will report to the Farm Manager.
Please apply in writing with references to:
Applications close 29th October, 2021
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.