Gallagher is one of Australia’s and the world’s largest Insurance broking and risk management companies with over 30,000 employees globally. We pride ourselves on being a socially responsible, ethical and collaborative organisation expressed through our Shared Values, The Gallagher Way. We are also proud to be named one of the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere for the 10th consecutive year as well as being on the Forbes World’s Best Employers list as the only Insurance brokerage.
About the role
To provide administrative sales support to internal and external customers while maintaining exceptional service to all of our clients and customers. This role will also support day to day sales activities, communicating with brokers, clients, suppliers.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Provide support to our brokers and clients by effectively managing all administrative tasks
- Receive inbound and make outbound calls and emails with customers, clients and brokers
- Liaising and attending to queries from clients, insurers and internal stakeholders
- Following up documentation from clients and insurers on a daily basis
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative duties as assigned
- Provide excellent customer service to all external clients, internal and broking staff at all times
- Procuring information from enquiries in an accurate, courteous and timely manner
- Often act as first point of contact for client enquiries and ensure all calls are logged and responses are followed up with appropriate person
- Ensure information provided is of a high standard including attention to detail
- Reconcile invoices as required, ensuring correct invoicing procedures are maintain
This is a great opportunity and to be considered, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in the insurance broking industry
- Strong level of computer knowledge and working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent telephone manner and relationship management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to quickly pick up new information
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills in order to respond to client enquiries
- Desire to work collaboratively in small team environment
- Ability and adaptability to work in high volume, high paced environment
Gallagher offers great benefits and career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- Salary sacrificed superannuation
- Gallagher Rewards and discounts at 350+ major retailers
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan to invest and share in company's growth potential
We encourage you to apply via our careers website.
Any offer of employment and subsequent continuing employment is dependent upon the completion of relevant pre-employment background checks. All applicants are required to undergo employment screening through probity checks prior to commencing.
Gallagher is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity and inclusion. We welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.