Food, Beverage and Gaming Attendants to join our casual pool of staff.
We require an enthusiastic and dedicated hospitality staff to join our pool of casual Food and Beverage Attendant. These hands-on role will require outstanding customer service in a number of different hospitality environments. Essential requirements will be to deliver a high level of service. Candidates must possess current RSA.
To be successful in this casual position you will:
- Have previous experience in hospitality industry
- Have previous experience working banquet, function and/or event catering
- Hold a current nationally recognised Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- A high level of personal grooming and presentation
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Hold unrestricted Australian Working Rights
Shifts regularly come up in a number of different environments
- Be able to work weekends
- Be extremely flexible and able to multi task.
- High standard of presentation.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.