Fixed term – Full Time/ Part Time
Want to make an impact in your community? Forrest Personnel provides people with injury, illness, or disability the opportunity to work and enjoy its life changing benefits.
Creative, multi-talented and collaborative, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will work as part of a small team and lead the marketing and communications activities to grow Forrest Personnel’s brand profile across job seekers with disability, injury or illness, employers with job openings, and community organisations with job seeker support or training services.
We welcome applications from people looking to return to work, wanting flexible working hours, part-time hours or the opportunity to work partly from home.
- Coordinate and develop marketing and communication activities including website, email marketing, social media, digital marketing activities, traditional advertising, media, event attendance, multimedia production, collateral development and production.
- Liaise with site teams to support local area marketing planning and coordination across including local promotions, supply of collateral and merchandise, local social media, sponsorships and attendance at jobs fairs.
- Coordinate updating, ordering and supply of collateral and merchandise.
- Manage and maintain the marketing imagery database and team Sharepoint site.
- Monitor Forrest Personnel information on lists, directories and maps and ensure they are kept up to date.
- Brief and coordinate work execution with external partners including graphic designers, digital marketing and media planning agencies.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 2 years’ marketing, communications and/or public relations experience.
- Completion of marketing, public relations, sales, business or related qualification.
- Proven experience in development and implementation of targeted marketing campaigns.
- Strong initiative with demonstrated ability to deal with challenging issues and implement effective problem-solving strategies with minimal supervision.
- Strong time management, well-developed organisational skills and effective problem-solving abilities to be able to deliver multiple competing projects at once.
- Ability to work collaboratively and successfully with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Software, Wordpress (or similar CMS) and various current social media platforms.
- Excellent team-work skills.
- Ability to work at least half working days from Bunbury head office.
- Willingness to travel to regional sites from time to time.
- Disability employment or JobActive experience is an advantage but not essential.
Who is Forrest Personnel?
For over 30 years we have been strengthening WA communities.
We provide people with injury, illness, or disability the opportunity to work and enjoy its life changing benefits.
We strengthen local businesses by making sure they benefit from passionate, skilled, and valuable employees through diverse and inclusive employment. We provide free recruitment services, access to funding for business and provide on the job support, wherever and whenever it’s needed for as long as it’s needed.
Culture and Benefits
We are always on the lookout for great people to join our team. People with a passion for what they do, a desire to make a difference, and a great work ethic. People with the same values as us.
In return, our employees enjoy great staff benefits including:
- Competitive salary and fixed term contract until June 2022.
- Generous salary-packaging benefits (up to $15,900)
- Internal training and development opportunities.
- Employee wellbeing initiatives - (free influenza vaccinations)
- Corporate discounts with Medibank.
- Employee Assistance Program which offers free confidential counselling for you and your family.
Forrest Personnel is committed to diversity and welcomes applications from people who have a disability, are LGBTIQ+, as well as people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
Interested? Go ahead and apply now!
If you would like to be part of a caring, happy and energetic team, click on apply now and submit:
- An up-to-date resume.
- A cover letter telling us what skills and experience you’d bring and why you’d be great at this role.
Applications close 4pm 28th October 2021
Further details can be found on our website: www.fp.org.au or call us on 1800 224 548.
FP reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement prior to the stated closing date. Only applicants successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.