Founded in 2009, we are a successful international manufacturing and wholesaling business in the outdoor/adventure industry.
Because of huge growth over the past 18 months, we are looking for up to 10 more people to join our workforce as casual storepeople / pick & packers. Over time, opportunities may arise for top performers to become full-time and/or move into other areas of the business if they wish.
What sort of people are we looking for?
- People who enjoy the outdoors (camping, fishing, 4wd, hiking, etc)
- People who are physically fit, able to lift up to 20kg repetitively and up to 30kg on occasion
- People with a great work ethic - willing to give 100% every day
- People who are sociable and like working with other people
Qualifications & experience
- Own reliable transport and current Drivers Licence
- Previous warehouse experience preferred but not essential
- Current forklift licence would be a bonus
Tasks & responsibilities
- Unloading of goods from shipping containers
- Picking & packing of orders
- Operation of pallet jacks and forklifts (if licensed to do so)
- Answering warehouse-related telephone calls
- Basic operation of warehouse computer system
- General warehousing duties
We are a close-knit team of outdoor enthusiasts from all walks of life, who pride ourselves on being welcoming and friendly to newcomers. We are an equal opportunity employer; people of all genders, cultural backgrounds and ages are encouraged to apply.
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What is the maximum weight that you are comfortable and able to lift?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.