Pezo is a well-respected Management Group based in Melbourne. Pezo manages a range of companies across many industries primarily business acquisition, finance and construction.
We are looking for a detail oriented, process driven professional with experience in creating systems for the operations division, quality control checks and financial management of the companies under the Groups Management.
The person we are looking for would ideally have the ability to adopt proven systems and processes that can be implemented within each company. They will assist each company's CEO and/or Executives with building their systems and processes based on standard models, with a strong understanding of financial data, using various software platforms and the ability to communicate and manage within the various companies and their requirements.
The qualities and skills that would assist in this role are;
- Highly developed communication skills oral and written
- A strong process-oriented mindset
- Attention to detail
- Design, implement and follow existing processes
- Understanding and working knowledge of finance
- Working knowledge of Xero would be advantageous
- Knowledge of various software systems ideally all Microsoft programmes Microsoft projects, Asana, CRM programmes.
- Zoom & Teams
- Ability to work in a fast-growing company with continuous multiple independent new companies being onboarded
- Assess and review the finance, operations, and quality control requirements of each newly acquired company and provide & implement recommendations
The company is expanding globally and there is genuine opportunity for career progression and to join the company staff shareholder scheme.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity call Sonia Fava on 0499 880 008 or apply now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.