Our client is currently seeking multiple Casual Respiratory Specimen Collectors to work within a drive through testing clinic in Orange. In this role you will be collecting respiratory samples in full PPE, for which training will be provided.
The role will involve the following duties;
- Collection of swab samples from patients
- Attending to the care, storage and processing of swab specimens
- Ability to work alone and participate as part of the team.
- Accurately record information relating to patients and specimen
- Compliance and adherence with policies and procedures, and Workplace Health and Safety procedures;
- Ensure the housekeeping and stock supplies at collection centres is maintained to acceptable standards
- Fully compliant with COVID-19 based work health and safety practices.
- Full PPE will be provided
To be successful in this role, your background will demonstrate:
- Excellent and compassionate customer service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- A high rate of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality
- Ability to work flexible hours as required, including weekends and public holidays
If you meet the above criteria and available to commence immediately with your own transport, we want to hear from you! Please click apply now
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.