See yourself in our team:
Our Regional and Agribusiness banking team (RAB) are passionately committed to supporting businesses across Australia and helping to build and enhance the financial well-being of our regional communities. With over 70 centres across the country, our team provides a comprehensive range of services to our diverse range of business customers throughout Regional Australia. We pride ourselves on putting our customers at the heart of everything we do and supporting the success of regional communities.
Do Work That Matters
We are in the business of building relationships! As a Relationship Executive, your role will focus on partnering with our regional banking clients to provide meaningful solutions to support their business needs and help them understand new opportunities. To help you achieve success, you will have the support of our highly skilled analyst teams and a comprehensive range of innovative products and solutions, as well as market leading technologies at your fingertips.
We are looking for someone who thrives in an exciting environment and shares our passion for innovation and continuously improving what we do and how do it.
More specifically, you will:
- Build strong relationships with clients and retain their business through excellent client service; identify and pursue new to bank opportunities;
- Consult closely with clients to gain an in depth understanding of their individual needs and engage product specialists to deliver a broad range of financial solutions;
- Using your market intelligence, drive strategy and deal execution with a focus on origination, structuring and negotiation of financial solutions
- Own and drive the proactive risk management responsibilities of the portfolio, working collaboratively with the Analyst teams to support high quality credit submissions
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Strong commercial acumen and the goal to further develop your financial skills
- A real passion for relationship management and a desire to embed yourself within the regional community
- A tertiary qualification in Commerce, Finance or a related field would be highly regarded
- Experience in building successful customer portfolios and business origination would be an advantage
- Experience in a professional services firm would be highly considered
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick [link removed] to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.