ChemCentral Group Pty Ltd is a service provider to a number of Pharmacies within South Australia, we are looking for a detail oriented, committed, capable individual to join our Retail Support team in this part time 3 days per week position (with the flexibility to increase hours when required).
Your new role
This role is primarily responsible for implementing and maintaining the company’s point of sale (POS) systems, this includes ensuring the database is correct and maintained , stock pricing is maintained, and IT functions at pharmacy level are maintained according to policy.
We are seeking a Data Entry /Retail support operator to assist with:
- Supporting an extremely busy team with all things administration
- Working with a high volume of data
- Entering information into a variety of systems
- Extracting data from a variety of sources
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
To be considered for the position you will possess the following skills/experience.
- Previous experience in Retail / pharmacy business
- Be comfortable working in an ever changing environment
- Excellent Data Entry and Administration skills
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Effective planning and Organisational skills
- A strong work ethic
- Display a 'can do' attitude.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have data entry experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.