Commercial Sales and Leasing Agent - Trainee
LJ Hooker Commercial Terrigal are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and motivated person who is keen to begin an exciting career in the Commercial Real Estate Industry, right here in the heart of Terrigal!
What do you need to become a real estate agent?
- Great communication & people skills, with a desire to help people
- Strong typing & computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office 365 programs
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Confidence and excellent negotiation skills
- Motivated and great work ethic to grow and learn
- Ambition and drive to achieve and exceed targets
- Current driver license with your own car
- Assistant Agent Certificate
What LJ Hooker Commercial can offer you:
- The opportunity to learn the ropes from the best
- A traineeship to see you obtain your Real Estate Licence
- Support and guidance to see you be the best you can be
- A role with plenty of room to grow
- Join one of the most prominent National Commercial brands
- Brand new office in mid-2022!
What your days will look like as a Commercial Sales & Leasing Agent:
- Conduct inspections
- Advertise properties
- Manage and create marketing campaigns and materials
- Reporting to owners and liaising with solicitors, tenants, and potential clients
- Negotiate leases with prospective tenants
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Maintain databases and diaries
- New business development including data research
- Market and industry research
- Maintain industry compliance requirements
This is a great opportunity for someone who has studied their Assistant Agent Certificate and is looking to get a start in the industry.
Join the brand that can accelerate your success with the platforms, training and support you need – email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.