As F45 Drewvale continues to grow and we take on more projects in the local community, we are looking to expand our team of superstar trainers. Are you an experienced Group Fitness Instructor and think you have what it takes?
As an F45 Trainer you will run industry leading HIIT sessions, encourage and assist members to use correct technique and form while training in a fun supportive team environment to reach their individual health and fitness goals. You will be a motivated self-starter that loves helping others and delivering A+ group training sessions to an awesome community of members.
Do you have the following?
- Minimum Cert III and IV Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR
- Blue Card or willing to obtain
- A punctual and reliable work ethic
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Group fitness experience (essential)
If you answered YES to all of the above we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or simply click the apply button and send your information via SEEK.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- How many years' experience do you have in the sports & fitness industry?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.