Tritium is a Brisbane-based technology company who has grown from our founder’s garage in 2001 to a global leader in 2021.
We continue to focus on our mission to offer energy freedom, through the development of electric vehicle charging infrastructures helping the world transition to a sustainable future.
Tritium is a fast-growing global company with offices in Brisbane, Los Angeles and Amsterdam. Tritium leads the way in design, manufacture and distribution of fast-charging infrastructure for electric vehicles.
The Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineer will be working as a member of Tritium’s Automated Test Systems team to contribute to the product development of automated test systems for Tritium’s global manufacturing and servicing operations
- Mechanical design of automated test products, tools and equipment using SolidWorks and Windchill PLM.
- Close collaboration with Tritium’s manufacturing partners to make sure designs are manufacturable and fit for purpose.
- Participate in design for manufacture (DFM) and design failure mode effects analysis (DFMEA) activities.
- Assist with overseeing the build and test of prototypes.
- Assist with overseeing the work of contractors installing end-of-line test systems in Tritium’s production facilities.
- Contribute to the development of service kits for automated test equipment.
As a recent or soon-to-be graduate, you will be competent in 3D CAD modelling and the use of SOLIDWORKS; you will have a robust autonomous background and the ability to self-manage time and tasks. You will also have:
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid written & verbal communication skills
- A hands-on and practical approach
- Enthusiasm and highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- On occasion, the ability to travel where required to facilitate the outcomes needed for this position
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Experience in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
Being the core mechanical / mechatronic engineer within the team the position is responsible for leading the mechanical design of complex subsystems such as electric vehicle simulators, regenerative power supplies and portable switchboards.
The role requires a candidate who has hands-on experience with SolidWorks with a solid understanding of core concepts such as mechanics, mechatronics, heat transfer, materials science, production processes and technical drawing.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial or Mechatronics Engineering
Applications should include your academic transcript.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a thriving business that is just getting started. It is fast-paced, and Tritium is kicking some primary goals within the industry and their sector. Offering competitive salaries, on-site parking and plenty of growth opportunities, joining is a no brainer.
Tritium is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we will not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender expression, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanical engineering?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.