We are seeking a part-time medical receptionist for a rheumatology specialist practice located in Norwest Business Park.
The position requires immediate start and availability on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Appointment bookings
- Managing patient enquiries
- Front office accounts
- Scanning correspondence and results into medical files
- Liasing with insurers and government departments including WorkCover, Medicare, DVA
- General administration assistance as required
- Previous medical reception experience preferred but not essential
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy including proficiency with word processing software
- Transcription skills desirable
- Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks, problem solve, and organise with attention to detail
- Understanding of confidentiality
- A strong commitment to assisting the delivery of high quality patient care
The ideal candidate will be reliable, highly-motivated, efficient, and have excellent communication skills.
Remuneration negotiable, dependent on experience and skills. Practice located short distance from Norwest metro station, parking space also available.
To apply please submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.