ABOUT THE COMPANY
Wheel&Barrow is a unique Australian owned homewares retailer with 26 stores across Australia. Wheel&Barrow has been built on a foundation of quality, integrity and innovation and is proudly Australian owned and operated. At Wheel&Barrow we strive to engage our employees and encourage open and honest communication while delivering a diverse range of beautiful and functional home and lifestyle products.
Karma Living is a rapidly growing retailer of 9 stores across Australia specialising in providing unique products to nurture the Home, Body and Spirit. Create a sense of calm, clarity, peace, and tranquillity in your universe with our diverse range of products selected to inspire and stimulate your senses.
We are proud that our teams in both Wheel&Barrow and Karma Living are truly passionate about the concepts and the products we have on offer in both retail brands. The culture for both Wheel&Barrow and Karma Living is one of a "can do" attitude, promoting exceptional customer service, product knowledge and teamwork.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity exists for a passionate, experienced, and highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our team in this full-time position. Based at our support centre in Salisbury South SA, the successful Marketing Coordinator will work closely with key stakeholders, including the buying team, Graphics and Digital team, Merchandisers, and external parties such as influencers centre management and corporate customers to assist in developing and delivering the promotional and brand strategy.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Plan and create regular conceptual content in line with promotional plan calendar for social media platforms, in store communications and eDirect Mailers
- Assist with maintenance and user experience with web site
- Develop opportunities for further engagement with customers
- Provide suggestions for marketing opportunities that align with strategic objectives
- Provide suggestions and feedback on overall brand strategy
- Liaise with store managers and national visual merchandiser to ensure implementation of promotional activity is consistent with online marketing activity
- Collaborate and co-ordinate photo shoots for creation of content
- Establish positioning of the brand in the market, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Manage and update in-store touch points and POS, establishing budget guidelines, and providing additional sales support where needed
- Engage with centre management to utilise the centre assets for maximise exposure
- Create content including packaging copy, usage instructions, care instructions and promotional material for launch for new product lines.
To be successful in this position, you will have the ability to work autonomously, possess outstanding organisational and multitasking skills. You will have an eye for detail and the ability to adapt to a changing environment. Experience in Retail Marketing with a relevant degree is essential as are exceptional communication and negotiating skills, coupled with a professional and courteous demeanour and high-level Microsoft Office skills.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a Marketing Coordinator in this growing business, then don't delay, we want to hear from you today!
TO APPLY OR OBTAIN FURTHER INFORMATION
To apply please submit your resume and covering letter by Wednesday 27 October 2021. For more information on the company please visit our website www.wheelandbarrow.com.au and www.karma-living.com.au
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.