About the business and the role
McGrath is a first class estate agency providing a dynamic and progressive working environment. We strive to provide 6-star service to our clients and our reputation is built on integrity, communication, customer care and results.
This is a pivotal support role in an energetic environment managing the day to day activities of a high performing sales team. A fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career as a professional assistant in the real estate industry.
We are looking for a highly organized, mature minded individual who has a high attention to detail and prides themselves on their dedication and commitment. Extensive training and support will be provided with in a fast paced and continually evolving team environment.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Your key role will consist of the following day to day activities
- Sales and administration support
- Listing and Vendor Management
- Marketing co-ordination
- Preparation of presentation material
- Organising material for open homes
- Managing correspondence
- Database maintenance
Skills and experience
You will possess;
- A high level of office / administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A mature and professional attitude
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Certificate of Registration
This role is a contract role for a period of 7 months.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.