Loan Writer & Loan Processor
Based in Sydney CBD, Grab Home Loans is one of the top 25 brokerages in the CBD area under the largest aggregator. We’re looking to expand our team. You will join a relaxed but professional team and will get full support to your success. Experience desirable but not essential. In particular we are looking for someone who can start immediately, is switched on and is a fast learner.
Qualifications & experience
- Previous finance related experience preferred not essential
- High Attention to detail
- Cert 4 or Diploma in Mortgage brokering is preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
Tasks & responsibilities
- Owning the customer experience from lead to post settlement in the loan process
- Being the first point of contact for new & existing clients and servicing their needs
- Establishing and managing client relationships. This includes managing a portfolio of clients to ensure that they are in line with their financial goals
- Loan structuring, data entry on apply online
- Review and analyst application documents
- Liaise with credit & processing support staff to ensure timely assessment and high conversion of loan applications
- Liaise with other parties for settlement
- An attractive salary package and bonus structure
- Opportunity for rapid career growth in the mortgage industry as there will be comprehensive mentorship and training to become a broker, a lender, credit assessor or broker support superstar!
- Leads provided
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Loan Processor?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have data entry experience?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking?
- Have you completed a qualification in finance?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.