At Qantas Lounges by Accor, we provide a team environment that is supportive and dedicated to our values of guest passion, sustainable performance, innovation, spirit of conquest, trust and respect.
As a key member of our team you will represent our friendly and professional service philosophy of ‘Feel Valued’ and ‘Feel Welcome’. We are seeking a highly motivated part time food & beverage attendant to join our experienced and professional team.
Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Explain the food & beverage offerings to guests, assisting those with special dietary needs or preferences as well as provide suitable assistance when recommending beverages.
- Clear and reset tables as well as ensuring service areas are clean and tidy.
- Maintain standards of hygiene for food handling and presentation.
- Promote a safe workplace by recognizing hazards and promoting general OHS practices
To be considered for the role you will:
- A friendly, customer focused attitude.
- Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certification.
- Confidence in liaising with various internal and external clients.
- A high standard of grooming and presentation.
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Have the ability to obtain Federal Police clearance to work in the restricted areas associated with the airport.
Qantas Lounges by Accor are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who live our values and actively contribute to our success. In return for your commitment, we will provide fully laundered uniforms, fantastic career and training opportunities, excellent working conditions and hotel discounts worldwide. If you’re ready to join our team, apply now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.