About the Business:
We are a fast growing family-owned Veterinary Pharmaceutical business, focused on the Development and Manufacture of products of its own brand and Contract Manufacturing for local and international markets.
About the Role:
Due to expanding growth within the business we are seeking a person who is mechanically minded with an engineering background, well driven and enthusiastic likes a ‘hands-on role’ and is a leader. It is critical that you have at least one year experience in the pharmaceutical industry, and you have managed engineering projects:
- Preparation of URS, equipment selection, installation, commissioning and validation of new equipment
- Reviewing and redesigning the production layout based on GMP guidelines
- Analysing the structural set-up of the production layout and its impact to the employees’
- performance to identify the issues occurring and make necessary improvements
- New products – tooling procurement, work instructions development, manage trials, prepare technical reports, implementation and preparation of SOPs and BS
- Review existent processes and equipment’s layout, prepare technical reports and issue CAPEX recommendations to improve efficiency, workflow and productivity at C M Laboratories manufacturing facilities.
- Liaise with Head of Quality Assurance to open/close CAPAS and Change controls when required
- Liaise with Production Manager to identify bottlenecks in the production line, optimize production workflow, staff allocation, production throughput, in our powders and liquids units.
- Consult with Senior Management in the selection and identification of new products and markets.
This isn’t your typical engineering position as it’s very hands-on and you will be required to work from time to time, side-by side with production staff to optimize the different stages of the process and maximize productivity, in our Powders section of the business. You will need to be physically strong and fit to fulfil the position.
Skills required for the position:
- BA degree in Engineering – Industrial, Chemical, Process, Mechanical or similar
- Master’s in business and Administration is a plus Minimum 2 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a GMP facility is essential
- Proven success managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Prioritizing and balancing short-term objectives with long-term strategy.
- Be passionate about driving improvement
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at various levels including Engineering, QA and Senior Management.
- Ideal for a graduate.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.