With brand presence and reputation, we ensure our customers enjoy the same level of high quality service, that they have grown to expect and love with our Zorich Group stores. We are looking for a hands on Full Time leader that has a passion for streetwear/fashion and comes from a retail management background. You will lead a passionate team to deliver an exceptional customer experience, manage high demand stock levels, and have a great attention to detail and importantly, an eye for visual merchandising.
If you enjoy motivating and coaching a team, creating a visual merchandise experience and lead with a customer service orientated approach to achieve success, then this is for you!
Zorich Group employees can look forward to a bundle of perks and benefits, some of these include:
- A competitive salary + super
- 2 consecutive days off on a weekly basis
- 40% off Zorich Group brands - Sportspower, JT Surf and Rivalry
- Be a part of Zorich Group training events, product launch events, award nights and leadership forums
- Zorich Group is a company that prides themselves on looking after our staff and growing our people to become the next leaders of this highly driven organisation
- Work with premium products and brands and be part of a team that is passionate about sport / passionate about fashion / passionate about surf lifestyle
As Store Manager, you will help build, lead and drive the team to deliver best in class customer experiences.
You will also be responsible, however not limited to the following duties & responsibilities:
- Support the management team in all areas of the business.
- Lead by example to set management expectations across your team and manage performance.
- Train, mentor and coach team members to work towards goals and future planning.
- Problem solving and ability to provide solutions.
- Produce and analyse required financial reports.
- Roster management and payroll approval.
- Manage team to ensure that tasks are completed in an efficient and effective manner.
- Proactive approach in loss prevention management i.e. stock shrinkage.
- Work with the visual merchandising guidelines to ensure that all creative visions are applied within the store.
- Demonstrate a duty of care to team members, internal & external stakeholders by ensuring that the work environment is safe, healthy and fit for work.
Who you are:
- You have previous store management experience.
- You are experienced in supervising and managing 4 or more employees.
- You are passionate about creating a memorable service experience for our customers.
- You have proven record of driving and exceeding KPI's.
- You love streetwear, fashion and culture.
- You have excellent time management skills.
- You are committed to continuous improvement and learning.
- You have experience in training, coaching and mentoring team members.
- You are confident with communicating with stakeholders at all levels of the company.
- You have a genuine desire to make a difference.
In return for your truly valued contribution we will support your ongoing career development and offer a friendly, supportive and innovative environment for you to thrive.
If you believe you have the skills and enthusiasm to be a Store Manager at Rivalry Colonnades click the apply button now!
Please note; Zorich Group would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those being considered for interview will be contacted directly.
No agencies please.
- Do you have loss prevention experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of retail management experience do you have?
- Do you have visual merchandising experience?
- Do you have experience preparing work rosters?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.