About the business
Mint Airconditioning & Refrigeration are a family owned and operated company specializing in residential and commercial Installations and servicing of Airconditioning and Refrigeration equipment.
About the role
As a family business we are seeking a vibrant individual with excellent customer service skills for a part time position based in Fyshwick ACT with an seeking immediate start.
The role is a fast paced environment so the applicant will need to be able to adapt quickly. The successful candidate must have excellent customer service skills, impeccable attention to detail, initiative to problem solve and think outside the box, multi task, excellent time management skills and a high level of verbal and written communication skills. Must also be honest and reliable with a positive bubbly outlook.
The role is a critical one within our office
Key Role Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Attending to all Incoming calls, customer emails, work orders and communications
- First point of contact for customers, general reception duties.
- Liaising with service electricians and contractors on a daily basis to organize and schedule all incoming work and bookings.
- Input of service data into internal database.
- Following up with service technicians to ensure all jobs are completed in a timely manner.
- Assisting service technicians and administration staff in ordering parts as required.
- Ensure all parts are ordered and distributed to the technicians on or before jobs are due.
- Manage and update maintenance schedule for clients.
- Assistance with accounts payable/receivable
- Monthly reporting procedures
- General Office duties, mail, word processing, filing etc.
The successful applicant must have,
- Local knowledge of Canberra and surrounding areas.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Service department experience
- Planning and Scheduling experience
- Polite and professional phone manner
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional computer skills, data entry skills.
- High Level of time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Work unsupervised and under pressure, at times.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Accounting processes.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send via email a resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have data entry experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a service coordinator?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.