Beyond Bank Australia is one of Australia’s largest customer owned banks with a long and proud history of success, credibility, and banking expertise. With branches across the nation, and employing more than 600 staff, Beyond Bank Australia creates financial wellbeing for individuals, families, businesses and communities.
About the role:
A Customer Relationship Consultant role will take your Customer Service experience to the next level. This role will develop you to reach additional heights with your lateral thinking and proactive behaviour. You will also take pride in delivering solutions to enquiries in a timely and efficient manner, taking interest in fulfilling the customer experience. A Customer Relationship Consultant role is more than just a standard inbound customer service job it’s the beginning of a rewarding career. Previous finance experience is not essential.
This role requires you to be flexible to work on a rotating roster Monday to Friday ranging from 8.00am – 8.00pm, and on Saturdays from 8.00am to 3.00pm CST.
We are looking for people who have incredible communication skills (both written and verbal), a can-do positive attitude, and the confidence to strike up a conversation and build rapport on the spot.
As a successful candidate you will be:
- Manage general enquiries, identify opportunities, and provide sound advice and information to our customers
- Technically savvy with the ability to navigate over multiple IT Systems
- Able to operate in a change-orientated environment
- Willing to learn about Beyond Bank’s products and services
- Contribute to a high achieving team with your commitment to success and strong work ethic
- Bring along your passion for customer service
What Beyond Bank can offer you:
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Opportunities for personal development and career growth
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Benefits from our Employee Banking package
- The chance to be a part of an organisation that gives back to its’ customers and communities
Beyond Bank are proud to be Australia’s largest B Corp bank. We use our business as a force for good by meeting the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. If you are passionate about customer service and want to make a difference within the local community, we want to hear from you today!
Applications close Friday 29th November
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.