UWA Sport seeks experienced, energetic and highly organised team members to join the Customer Experience team, with part time and full time positions available.
Reporting to the Fitness Manager, Customer Experience Coordinators are responsible for delivering outstanding customer experience with a focus on sustainable performance, leading and developing your team with the right tools and know-how to make that happen and building quality relationships with facility users.
Integral to this role is a thorough understanding of all programs and services offered by UWA Sport, and you will need to help match these programs and services to each of our customers' unique needs.
Weekends, evenings, and public holidays are packed with action at UWA Sport, so if UWA Sport sounds like a good fit, you will need to be willing to work on these days and outside of hours.
You'll be a leader with the natural ability to solve problems with a cool head when things get frantic and a person who genuinely cares about your team and your customer's experience.
Additionally, we seek applicants with the following:
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- High-quality written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and flexibility
- Ability to prioritise tasks during times of high-pressure
- Demonstrated competence with the use of technology
- Be flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong knowledge of the university sector and the role sport and fitness can play on campus
- An understanding of the Health & Fitness and Sports Industry
- Knowledge of occupational safety and health issues within a Fitness Centre
Essential to this role is a relevant degree in an associated field or experience in the aquatic, sport, recreation & fitness industry or university sector. A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position that included the supervision and development of staff. A willingness to work weekends, evenings and public holidays.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please click on 'Apply Now' to submit:
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
- A current CV
Why will you enjoy working at UWA Sport?
- Flexible working hours
- Gym membership
- Paid top up parental leave
- Positive team environment
About UWA Sport
Here at UWA Sport, our vision is to be regarded as the leading university in Australia for participation, performance and inclusion in sport.
We believe in the value of sport to individuals and communities. We provide meaningful sport and recreation experiences that provide value to the University and impact student recruitment, the student experience, graduate outcomes and community outreach.
UWA Sport forms part of the Division of Student Life, which is managed under the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Education) portfolio. Sport and Recreation is an important part of campus life and the student experience at The University of Western Australia.
Applications close Friday 28 October 2021 but UWA Sport reserves the right to begin shortlisting before this date.
UWA Sport Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity. If you have any support requirements, we encourage you to advise us through the application process.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.