Quarry Production Manager
Australian owned family company, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, motivated and disciplined Quarry Production Manager to join the team at our Allworth Site (low volume sand & gravel quarry). Located approximately 40km north of Newcastle.
Our company specialises in quarry operations and resource recycling across NSW. The company has been established for over 15 years and is going through a phase of expansion.
The position will be responsible for the operation of our Allworth quarry, including safety, production and quality. As an experienced Quarry Production Manager you will be able to draw the link between all areas of operations.
The Quarry Production Manager's key responsibilities are:
- To ensure the site operates in full compliance with all relevant legislations, regulations and company policies and procedures
- Operating front end loaders, excavators and other quarry mobile plant
- Operation of processing plants (Wash & Crushing Plants), Weighbridge etc.
- To manage and lead safety to achieve a goal of zero incidents
- To monitor and report progress against key operational targets
- To implement plant upgrades
- To achieve budgeted production costs and production KPIs
- To display effective leadership bbehaviour to ensure a highly motivated team.
To be considered for this role you will require:
- To be hands on, capable of operating quarry plant and equipment etc.
- To have a Production Managers ticket
- Proven experience in a similar role within a Quarrying environment managing washing, crushing, screening or a large process plant is essential
- Working knowledge of Safety Management System, relevant WHS legislation and regulation
- Demonstrated experience leading, training and coaching a small team
- Be reliable, motivated and be able to work under pressure with changing priorities
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Competitive market remuneration
- Company vehicle, fully maintained
- Company phone and laptop
How to apply
Apply now by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: only those with full Australian working rights will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a production manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Work Health & Safety qualifications have you obtained?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the mining industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.