Career progression opportunities
Casual role involving shift work
Don't pass up the opportunity to work for Gold Coast Private Hospital.
Are you looking for a rewarding career that allows you to combine your professional skill and passion for delivering excellent customer service to people?
About the role
We are seeking outstanding customer service focused Administrators to work on a casual basis across several departments. The successful applicant is required to be a role model of our Building Excellence values and will be a vibrant addition to our team.
As an Administration Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accurate and effective record management systems including preparation of medical records
- Perform Health Fund Checks as required
- Coordinate with staff from other departments
- Complete other clerical tasks such as data entry
Our 314 bed, 21 operating theatre facility is conveniently co-located with the Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University, forming part of a truly unique healthcare and education precinct.
At Gold Coast Private Hospital, we offer flexible work arrangements, ongoing learning, a comprehensive range of career pathways across specialties and a truly rewarding working experience.
- Demonstrated experience in an Administration or guest service role, ideally within a Healthcare setting
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications/ knowledge of Webpas would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills, focused and passionate about guest service
- High level organization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Team orientated and able to work under pressure
- Ability to follow instructions and take directions as required
- Previous experience in a hospital or emergency department administration or medical environment will be highly regarded
Applications close: 28th October, 2021
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. For any questions, please reach out to
More Information: Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current National Police check, WWCC (where applicable) and Evidence of right to work in Australia prior to appointment. Staff in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases as a Category A Healthcare worker.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.