Programmed are currently looking for a number of Program Officers to join their teams and work in a large recreational client, that hosts various activities for schools and groups.
If you enjoy a fast paced work environment, facilitating outdoor recreational activities with different visitors and groups and offering a high level of customer experience whilst ensuring safety - this role is for you! On the job training and development, work life balance and make a difference in the community.
The current roster requires multiple new staff members to join the team and cover bookings/shifts, Monday to Sunday availability.
Duties and responsibilities will include but will not be not limited to:
- Safely facilitate high quality sport and recreation activities and programs for individuals and groups in line with venue procedures.
- Perform logistical tasks associated with the delivery of outdoor recreation activities, including preparing and packing-down outdoor recreation activity equipment, delivery of equipment trailers to off-site locations, and maintaining equipment storage areas
- Provide feedback and continuous improvement of a broad range of community-based programs and other initiatives as required, to reach greater outcomes for the organisation
- Adhere to safety guidelines and procedures, and follow risk management practices associated with the role
- Comply with workplace requirements, industry regulations and standards as well as the state-wide program framework
- Ensure that accompanying teachers / group leaders have a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities while conducting activities at the Venue
- Undertake administrative and program related duties as required.
- Conduct client service duties as required
What we are looking for:
- Certificate 3 or higher in Outdoor Recreation / Outdoor Leadership with the following electives - high ropes, abseiling, rock climbing, canoeing, kayaking, surfing
- Previous experience in a similar role (tourism, recreation and hospitality industries)
- Positive Blue card - mandatory or willingness to obtain for starting
- Current first aid and CPR certificates or willingness to obtain for starting
- Availability for all operational hours
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click on APPLY and upload an updated resume. If you experience any difficulties uploading your resume, please call Programmed on 1300 776 472 and quote job reference number 210026087.
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.