- Lending administration & service support
- Thorough training provided
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Full time – secondment to June 2022
For 140 years, IMB have been making our customers and communities better off. Our customer focus, innovative digital technology, and the strong trust in our brand from our customers has led to us being recognised as one of Forbes Magazine’s World’s Best Banks in 2020. A growing organisation, we’ve donated more than $10 million through our Community Foundation and we’re proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
Our Lending Services Administration area supports IMB Lenders, Managers, Assessors and our lending customers in all facets of the mortgage administration process and is an essential part of ensuring all loans and accounts are administered and funded promptly. We have a new opportunity for a methodical and well organised Administration Officer with a keen eye for detail, the ability to juggle deadlines but most importantly a strong customer focus to help both borrowers and IMB staff achieve lending administration outcomes.
- Providing advice and assistance to our loan customers and staff regarding loan payout figures, break out costs, loan statements, loan terms, lump sum payments and any other mortgage related enquiries
- Calculating and processing interest reconstructions to mortgage accounts
- Processing mortgage insurance payments and refunds related to loan applications
- Actioning and preparing requests to discharge securities
- Attending to settlements including liaising with solicitors and mortgagees
- Arranging for production of documents for registration
- Daily loan funding
- Maintenance of various reports.
- Administration skills with a strong eye for detail
- A positive and can do attitude and who genuinely enjoys helping others and working together to achieve common goals
- The ability to identify issues/roadblocks and work through to effective solutions
- The genuine desire to learn and a mindset for continuous improvement
- A high level of computer/digital literacy, particularly MS Office
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written, in particular dealing with Third Parties/Legal Representatives
- The ability to organise and prioritise work to meet deadlines within a structured and regulated banking environment
- Experience within a retail banking environment and in particular home lending or settlements is advantageous.
Flexible working arrangements are available with the opportunity to work both from home (post the probation period) and our purpose built state of the art Head Office in Wollongong. With an agenda of growth and continuous improvement, full training is provided with opportunities for skill development and career growth in an inclusive culture that is dynamic, genuinely supportive, and committed to the safety and wellbeing of its people.
Apply now by visiting imbcareers.com.au and following the prompts. Applications close date has been extended to 31st October, 2021. For further information contact Joanne Seddon, Administration Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email applications are unable to be accepted
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.