Level 1 Support Engineer
Looking for a quality Level 1 Support Engineer to work as part of an IT support team in a high tech training school. The position is based on the NSW South Coast, expected start date is December 1, 2021
- Punctual and professional.
- Have experience performing IT Support or recently completed IT based training.
- High preference for candidate living on the NSW south coast
- Car for transportation to the site and valid Australian Driver’s license.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent resident
The jobs offers market based remuneration and is based on candidates experience. Onsite specific training will be provided on current IT systems and procedures
- Able to read and follow detailed technical instructions.
- English verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a disciplined work ethic.
- The ability to work in a team
- Attention to detail and fast learner.
- Windows 10 experience
- Wireless Network experience
- Basic Networking experience
Ideal candidate has 1-2 years experiences in general IT support / helpdesk type roles.
Submit your CV via Seek.com.au (Click the Apply button)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.