About the business
We are a well established business of over 40 years located in the Southwest of Victoria. We love what we do and take pride in our work. Relationships are important to us - internally, with customers and suppliers to be able to deliver the best possible results.
We are predominantly a bulk earthworks company, operating in agricultural applications building dams, drains, tracks, tree removal, etc.
Job tasks and responsibilities
We are currently seeking experienced grader, dozer and scraper operators. The positions require solid knowledge and experience in operating a grader, dozer and/or scraper, in bulk earthworks applications. GPS experience is favourable.
To suit any of the positions, you must;
- Hold a valid driver's license and current white card
- Be able to perform daily servicing of equipment
- Operate in a safe manner, adhering to all OHS requirements
- Be a strong communicator, to both your work colleagues and customers
Formal tickets are not required - the quality of your skills and experience and cultural fit is more important.
Please apply with a resume outlining your specific skills and experience via this ad. For more information or questions, contact:
Carlie Ryan; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info about us see: www.earthandwatertech.com
- How many years' experience do you have as a plant operator?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.