Full Time Permanent
Forensicare is Victoria’s leading provider of forensic mental health service. We provide highly specialised care to people whose mental illness has brought them into the criminal justice system.
We are embarking on a significant expansion journey and are building our corporate services teams to support our expansion.
If you are an experienced Business Systems Analyst all rounder, with a passion for delivering excellence in finance systems and projects with excellent stakeholder engagement skills, enjoy problem solving, and experience of operational management of accounting and payroll systems, we are looking for you!
- Full time, Ongoing HS8 ($126,245.60 excl super)
- Based in Fairfield
- Great salary packaging conditions and leave entitlements
- Free onsite parking
Reporting to the Financial Controller, in your role you will:
- Be effective in the administration of all finance system changes
- Identify opportunities for business improvement and stakeholder service, undertaking analysis of finance and payroll systems improvement, planning and delivering finance and payroll system projects
- Use initiative to identify opportunities for enhanced systems and processes across Finance and Services
- Be the lead for portfolio engagement with Forensicare wide systems
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies
- Be a strong and effective communicator, maintaining relationships with relevant organisations and stakeholders
- Contribute to a positive culture of high performance and business improvement
What you will bring to the role:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in finance or accounting
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in finance systems project management, supporting organisational change
- Highly developed communication skills across a broad range of stakeholders, with the ability to synthesis quantitative and qualitative data, producing reports
- A problem solver, with an ability to source analyse and report, working collaboratively to provide service excellence
- High level business analytical skills with sound judgement to co-ordinate solutions
- You must be willing to obtain a current Police Check
Please include in your cover letter examples of how you have previously met the requirements listed above.
A culture where people matter.
Excellent supervision and investment in the skill development of managers and supervisors.
Celebration and reward for good performance, through employee recognition.
A leading, multi-faceted approach to safety, with unparalleled strategic, practical, individualised and team-based supports to minimise risks and fear and maximise safety and security, underpinned by our workplace health and safety strategy.
Access to an employee assistance program – an external, confidential, self-referral employee wellbeing program, for personal or work-related matters.
A mental health and wellbeing program providing psychological support, peer support and critical incidence response programs, as needed.
For more information on employee benefits visit https://www.forensicare.vic.gov.au/careers/employee-benefits
Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencing work at Forensicare. Forensicare is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people who identify as LGBTQI, people with a lived experience of disability, as well as people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. Forensicare values: responsiveness, integrity, impartiality, accountability, respect and leadership; and promotes behaviours that are consistent with these values at all times.
Enquiries: Georgie Bosch
Applications Close: 28/10/2021
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.