Join Australia's Largest Hotel Group!
The Airport Tavern in Darwin is currently seeking an enthusiastic service star to fill a vacant Assistant Venue Manager position.
This is a salaried position and supervisory experience is desirable.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following:
- 2 years minimum Supervisory experience in Bars & Food
- Excellent cash handling and computer skills
- Reliability in following operating procedures
- RSA & RSG certificates
- NT Gaming Machine Managers License
- TAB and Keno experience
- Good customer service skills
- A friendly and positive attitude and work ethic
We are seeking applicants looking for a long term position only. You must have worked in the hospitality industry with two years experience a minimum requirement. This position will require the successful candidate to work some days, night and weekends.
If you think you could be the right person for this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.