- You will have excellent customer service skills and experience
- Working for a community minded organisation
- Flexible hours and days, $32 per hour + super
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government run library based in the east. There are shifts available from 8.30am – 7.00pm Monday – Sunday, penalty rates apply across the weekend. There are opportunities to work in Doncaster, Box Hill, and Nunawading.
Your key responsibilities include:
- First point of contact in the library
- Ensure everyone has checked in using the QR code
- Keep account of capacity numbers
- Ensure customers are wearing a mask
- Source book locations for customers
- General administration
- Assist with general upkeep of the library
You will have the following:
- A valid & up to date police check
- WWC is desirable
- Experience in a customer service role
- Local government experience is desirable
- Resilient and excellent objection handling
- Excellent rapport building
- Switched on and keen to help customers
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for local government run organisation. You will be offered flexible hours and days.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.