EP Risk is a national environmental consultancy offering contaminated land management and hazardous materials solutions to various projects across Australia.
We are looking for a hands-on Assistant Accountant to support our growing consulting business and in return we offer flexibility and a great working environment.
The person we are looking for is an efficient self-starter and problem solver who can get on with tasks with a minimum of direction and supervision. You need to be resourceful and be able to think through and complete tasks independently. You need to be articulate, be able to write well and have an eye for detail.
The role will include:
- Invoice preparation and data entry
- End to end payroll processing
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- BAS/IAS preparation
- Reconciliations and Reporting
- Office and HR Administration
Experience, skills and attributes
- 1-2 years working in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications, studying towards your CA/CPA
- Proven payroll experience
- Proficient in Xero and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail. Accuracy is KEY in this role!
If you are interested in this diverse and dynamic role please submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Applications must include a resume and a one-page cover letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience using Xero?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant accountant?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.