Graduate of Architecture/ Drafter - Modular Architecture
This well-established practice are leaders in their field, delivering high quality projects in modular design. Join their talented architecture and construction team, and be part of their design arm bringing both your creative and technical knowledge to this talented team. State of the art facilities, including pre-fab construction factory on site, a great culture and progressive attitude pervades this massive converted warehouse office set up on the fringe of the CBD. Stay with the times and enjoy an array of typologies, as well as potential growth opportunities as this company has many succession stories and nurtures you to learn and grow.
- Assist the Design Managers to deliver cutting edge architectural creations
- Work across private and multi-residential, commercial, education, and health projects
- Produce design output including 3D’s for presentations
- Generate detailed documentation packages for construction
- Show passion and engagement to projects and tasks
Skills & Experience
- Background in Architecture and/or Drafting is welcome
- 3+years industry experience
- Proficiency in Revit is a must
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Previous exposure to design and documentation project stages
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage internally and externally
- Attention to detail, and technical know-how
- Eager attitude to learn and grow
Benefits & Culture
- Enjoy a permanent position with long term outlook
- Career progression opportunities with supportive mentors!
- Be part of a mid-sized team of experts
- Impressive warehouse office space
- Unique set-up with prefabricated factory on-site
- Collaborative and supportive office culture
- City-fringe location
- Parking on-site
To apply, please submit your CV AND Portfolio to Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference JH 54212. PDFs preferred (max 10mb).
At this part of the process, all communication is confidential and no information is passed on to 3rd parties.
Due to the large amount of interest in our positions, we’ll only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Bespoke Careers is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to connecting jobseekers with employers in architecture and design. Set up by trained architects and designers with experience in practice, we understand our industry and care about the people who work within it. Established for over 10 years, we recruit for high-profile practices locally and internationally and have offices in London, Sydney, Melbourne, New York and Los Angeles.
To view all current job opportunities (updated daily), please visit: www.bespokecareers.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.